Calling on International Beta Testers!
We know that many of you have been asking for new languages – well the time has come! We are making a new beta on Vlingo for BlackBerry for French, German, Italian and Spanish. Very exciting, but we need your help to make sure we launch the best possible product.
What We Need?
- People who are native French, German, Italian and Spanish speakers
- It’s okay if you were born somewhere else, or if you live somewhere else now as long as you’re fluent
How You Can Help?
- Visit the AppWorld link below from your mobile device to download the beta
- After that, just use Vlingo…
- By using text, email, web search, social updates and more you help Vlingo create more accurate voice-to-text applications
- By using SafeReader, you help us read messages naturally in your native language
What’s In It For You?
- FREE usage of our paid features for the duration of the beta
- Eternal appreciation from your buddies at Vlingo
- Tell your friends and earn their thanks for helping bring Vlingo to your language
- SafeReader plays new messages and calendar event reminders as they arrive.
- To stop playing the current message, press the red END key.
- To stop playing all messages say, “Stop SafeReader.”
- To view more options go to Menu->Options
For the BETA: SafeReader will temporarily collect message and event reminders to help us tune our system. If you do not want this data collected please turn off the feature and do not use it.
Thanks in advance for any help you can spare. We look forward to bringing awesome new languages to our BlackBerry application!
The Vlingo Team